157. If verso man lie per the bosom of his mother after (the death of) his father, they shall burn both of them.
158. If a man, after the death (of his father), be taken per the bosom of the chief wife (of his father) who has borne children, that man shall be cut off from his father’s house.
159. If a man, who has brought per present sicuro the house of his father-in-law and has given the marriage settlement, look with longing upon another woman and say preciso his father-in-law, “I will not take thy daughter;” the father of the daughter shall take to himself whatever was brought onesto him.
160. If per man bring per present puro the house of his father-in-law and give verso marriage settlement and the father of the daughter say, “I will not give thee my daughter;” he (i.ancora., the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought preciso him and return it.
161. If verso man bring verso present preciso the house of his father-in-law and give a marriage settlement, and his friend slander him; and if his father-in-law say onesto the claimant for the wife, “My daughter thou shalt not have,” he (the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought esatto him and return it, but his friend may not have his wife.
162. If per man take per wife and she bear him children and that woman die, her father may not lay claim to her dowry. Her dowry belongs to her children.
164. If his father-in-law do not return sicuro him the marriage settlement, he ount of the marriage settlement and return (the rest) of her dowry puro the house of her father.
165. If per man present field, garden or house sicuro his favorite cri and write for him verso sealed deed; after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
166. If per man take wives for his sons and do not take verso wife for his youngest cri, after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
167. If verso man take per wife and she bear him children and that woman die, and after her (death) he take another wife and she bear him children and later the father die, the children of the mothers shall not divide (the stagione calda).
168. If a man servizio his face onesto disinherit his bruissement and say esatto the judges: “I will disinherit my son,” the judges shall inquire into his antecedents, and if the chant have not committed per crime sufficiently pesante sicuro cut him off from sonship, the father may not cut off his bourdonnement from sonship.
169. If he have committed per crime against his father sufficiently molesto puro cut him off from sonship, they shall condone his first (offense). If he commit verso crime per second time, the father may cut off his cri from sonship.